Full-Time FLOWBACK OPERATOR/ WELL TESTER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
FLOWBACK OPERATOR/ WELL TESTER
Frac Stimulation and Recovery, Production Tests, Propane Frac Recovery, Drillouts, Inline Testing, Absolute Open Flows, Work-overs, Vapor Recovery, Abandonment Operations, Swabbing Operations, Bleed-offs, Temporary Facilities, Open Top Flowbacks
- Complete understanding of overall production testing operations.
- Monitoring and general maintenance of Flowback equipment.
- Current or prior supervisory experience.
- Ability to monitor, train and mentor junior and intermediate level operations personnel.
- Possess excellent people skills
Applicants applying for this position should have at least (1) years experience and posses the following skills:
- Working knowledge of flowback operations and equipment.
- Monitoring and general maintenance of production testing equipment.
- General Oilfield understranding
- Updated Resume c/w references (please submit in “Word” format)
- Copy of a Valid Drivers License and current Drivers Abstract
- Copy of the following safety tickets (H2S, First Aid, Whims and TDG)
1936 total views, 3 today